We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Waltham Fields Community Farm is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, pregnancy or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, disability, age, citizenship status, familial status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Waltham Fields Community Farm will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. This commitment is evident in all aspects of WFCF's employment practices and policies.
Work Share Positions (open until filled)
- Chickens! Help develop a program and manage the chickens
- Sprout volunteers needed! Interested? Fill out the Sprout Volunteer Form
- Carpentry/Construction Assistance
- Volunteer Retail/Sales Assistance (20-week commitment)
- To Volunteer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our volunteer page